Monday 27 February 2012

Permission to Film at Church location

After several emails back and forth between myself and Father John, of St.giles church, we have been giving premission to film. Here is the evidence:
(The emails start from the bottom)

 I have consulted. 

We will have to warn the neighbours - or you can - but you have my permission.

FJ

Sent from my iPhone

(From a seperate email)


I am consulting the Churchwardens and will come back to you. Fr John

On 26 Feb 2012, at 20:45, "Mr Jonah Atkins-Desbruslais" <jonahatkins@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
John

Yeah sure, we are filming for are final task for Media A level, i only mentioned the Jubilee because i thought that's how you would know my mum. We are filming for a Thriller movie and just need some shots of the church at night as it looks very scary and is perfect for what we need, we don't need to enter the church or the Old Rectory we only need access to the path leading to the church and to the side of the church.

Thanks again, and if you need any more information please ask

Jonah


Subject: Re: Permission to film
From: John.Twisleton@Diochi.org.uk
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 20:31:45 +0000
To: jonahatkins@hotmail.co.uk

Dear Jonah

Please could you tell me the purpose of the filming. How does it link with the Jubilee?

We have had a number of suspicious sightings of late in the Churchyard of concern to villagers and break-ins at the Old Rectory so I need to be fully cognisant of your intentions.

Yours

Fr John

On 26 Feb 2012, at 19:02, "Mr Jonah Atkins-Desbruslais" <jonahatkins@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
Dear John

I am a student at Haywards heath college, son of Lisa Gaudion who is on diamond committee. Im writing to ask for the permission to film in the church yard on Tuesday evening and next Wednesday evening (21st Fed and 7th of march),  it will just be me and my group of three with some small equipment, lighting and cameras. We only need a few hours if that and will not be making minimal noise as there is no dialogue in the scene we are shooting.

Thank you so much for your time and consideration,

Jonah Atkins    

No comments:

Post a Comment